Te Lake Castle is situated on the left bank of the Lys in Zulte, and was built in 1748. The ‘Limnanderdreef’, a country road, connects the castle to the centre of Zulte. This road was interrupted when they were digging the Lys-canal. Therefore the castle now stands separated from the centre of the town. The classicistic building has been beautifully restored and now serves as a rentable space for weddings, congresses, seminars, art exhibitions, personnel events, etc. ….
|telephone||+32 (0)9 388 78 02
+32 (0)475 79 63 33
|send a mail|
|address||Linkeroever 37, 9870 Zulte|